当前位置:首页 > 英语笑话 > 英语中的五种类型笑话 5 Types of Jokes in English

英语中的五种类型笑话 5 Types of Jokes in English

时间:2021-08-30 16:09 手抄报 我要投稿
众所周知,学英语的过程中,必不可少的一个步骤就是看英美剧。但是看了那么多部,尤其是美剧,比如《老友记》等,别人一直在捧腹大笑,你是不是总是却丈二摸不着头脑呢?可能你会觉得自己的英语学得不够到家。不过这也充分说明了语言是文字和文化的有机结合,也一定程度上解释了为什么看美剧get不到人家笑点的原因。一起来学习下英语中最最最最最经典的5种笑话吧

It's funny because cats don't wear diapers, yeah.

猫咪不穿尿布,这也太搞笑了。

Hey, everyone.

嗨,大家好。

I'm Alex.

我是Alex。

Thanks for clicking, and welcome to this lesson on " 5 Types of Jokes" .

感谢点击,欢迎来到今天的课堂,这节课的主要内容是"五种类型的玩笑"。

So, specifically we're going to look at five types of English jokes that often play with word meanings.

所以,我们今天要学习五种类型的玩笑,它们有趣的地方就在于单词的意思。

Now, if you're learning a language, learning jokes in that language is usually, like, one of the final barriers you have to punch through before you can claim to be, like, a full mastered speaker person thing in that language.

如果你正在学习一门语言,那么学习这门语言下的笑话就好像,是你必须穿越的最后一层障碍。然后你才可以自称,完全掌握这门语言了。

So, today let's see if we can break through that barrier for you and with you so that you can learn five different styles of jokes in English.

所以,今天来看一下,我们是否可以帮助你跨越这层障碍,以便于能掌握五种不同类型的英语笑话。

Now, I'm not saying these are the only types of jokes.

要注意,我说的并不单单只是指不同类型的笑话本身。

Okay?

懂了吗?

There are tons and tons and tons and tons of joke types in every language, but I'm going to look at five of the more common ones today.

每种语言都有许多不同类型的笑话,但是,我们今天只学习英语中五种最常见的笑话类型。

So, let's not waste any more time, and. . .

所以,就不要让我们再浪费时间了……

Ready for it?

你们准备好了吗?

Going to start with number one.

我们先来看到第一种类型。

All right.

好的。

What's the difference between X and Y?

X和Y有什么区别?

A very common joke type.

这是一个非常常见的笑话类型。

So, for example: What's the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?

例如,马铃薯泥和豌豆汤有什么区别呢?

You can mash potatoes, but you can't pea (pee) soup.

你可以压土豆泥,但是你不能压豌豆汤(尿出汤,pee和pea读音相同)。

Did you like it?

你喜欢这个笑话吗?

I liked it.

我十分喜欢。

I think it's really good.

我认为它相当不错。

If you don't know the meaning of this joke, because you know, you're a non-native speaker.

如果你不能理解这个笑话的含义,那是因为你知道你不是一个以英语为母语的学习者。

" Pea" is a type of little vegetable.

"pea"可算作是一种蔬菜。

Bean?

"豆子吗"

Is it a bean?

它是大豆吗?

A lentil?

还是扁豆。

Something.

或者其他什么东西。

Anyway, something you can make soup with.

总而言之,它是一种你可以用来做汤的一种东西。

And mashed potatoes, so you can mash potatoes but you can't pee. . .

土豆泥,所以你可以压土豆,但是不能尿出汤。

The other meaning of " pee" in this situation.

在这种情况下,是"pee"这个意思,不是"pea"。

Number two.

第二种笑话类型。

Okay,

好的,

So, for example: What does a banana have in common with a million dollars?

所以,例如:一根香蕉和一百万美元有何相同之处?

They both have appeal (a peel).

它们都很有吸引力(有皮)(appeal读音和a peel相同)。

Huh?

哈哈。

It's pretty good?

相当有趣。

Not bad?

一点也不差。

Okay.

好吧。

Let me explain it for you so you can, like, want to hurt me some more.

我给你解释一下,可能解释完你就更想要打我了。

So, a banana, peel.

所以,香蕉,有皮。

And if something has appeal, it means that it is attractive, like: " Hmm, I want a million dollars" . You get it now.

如果某物"appeal"的话,意味着这件物品很有吸引力,例如"我想要一百万美元"而且你现在就得到了。

Let's just. . .

让我们……

Let's just move on to number three.

让我们看到第三种类型的笑话。

Okay, next: " What do you call a/an. . ." ? jokes.

接下来这种是:"你怎么读a/an"这种笑话类型。

So, for example: What do you call a computer that sings?

例如:你怎么称呼一台会唱歌的电脑?

A Dell (Adele).

戴尔电脑(读音与Adele相同。)

Yeah, I like it.

哈哈,我喜欢这类笑话。

I like it.

我喜欢。

I think you like this one, too.

我认为你也会同样喜欢这个笑话。

Smiled just a bit, right?

稍微笑一点点,好吧。

If you don't know, Dell is a computer brand and Adele is a famous singer in the 2010 to 2012 period and maybe beyond.

如果你不知道,戴尔是一个电脑品牌,"Adele"是2010-2012年间的比较有名气的歌手,那你就可能不能理解了。

Who knows?

谁晓得呢?

So let's just continue with number four.

所以。我们接着来看到第四种类型的笑话。

So, next we have the " Why" ? joke.

接下来,我们看到"why"类型的笑话。

So: " Why did" , " Why do" , " Why does" , " Why is" , " Why was" , " Why were" .

我们通常会用"why did""whh do""why does""why is""why was""why were".

For example: Why was the math book sad?

例如,为什么数学课本这么伤心?

Because it had too many problems.

因为它有许多问题。

Yeah, that's the reaction.

是的,这才是正确的反应嘛。

That's what I'm looking for.

这就是我期待的效果嘛。

That's what I want.

这就是我想要的笑声嘛。

Okay, if you don't get this joke, math books have questions you have to answer, they have problems you have to figure out.

如果你并没有理解这个笑话,你可以这样理解,数学课本有许多你必须要去回答的问题,有许多问题你必须去计算。

They're just very emotional, emotional books.

他们就像是富有感情的书。

Too many problems. Okay?

太多问题了。对吧?

Whew.

呀咦。

You didn't like that one?

你不喜欢这个吗?

Well, let's try for the last one, shall we?

好的,接下来让我们看到最后一种笑话类型,好吧?

Number five.

第五种笑话类型。

Next and finally: Knock, knock jokes.

下一个也是最后一个就是:敲门笑话。

You didn't think I was going to do this video without talking about knock, knock jokes, did you?

你认为我录制这个视频不会讲到"敲门笑话"吗,不是吗?

So, the general structure of a knock, knock joke goes like this: " Knock, knock" .

所以,最常见的敲门的笑话类型就是"敲门声"。

And you say: " Who's there" ?

然后你说:"是谁呀?"

And in this case I'll say: " Lettuce" .

这种情况下,我就会说"Lettuce"。

And you say: " Lettuce who" ?

你就又会问到:"Lettuce 什么"?

And I say: " Hey. Let us in. It's cold out here" .

然后我会说:"嗨。让我们进去,外面太冷了"。

You're smiling, I can see it.

你在大笑,我看到了。

I can feel it.

我能感受到。

Okay.

好了。

So, if you don't know, you can probably hear why this is funny.

如果你不知道,你可以来听我说下,为什么这很有趣。

" Lettuce" sounds like " Let us" , so: " let us in. It's cold out here" .

"Lettuce" 的英文读音与"Let us" 相似,所以意思是:"让我们进去吧,这里太冷了"。

Did I just touch the mic?

我刚才是碰到麦克风了吗?

I'm not sure.

我也并不确定。

Ah, it doesn't matter really, right, guys?

但是,朋友们,我们没有必要讲究字字精准,对吧。

All right, so let's review the jokes and we'll finish this for you.

好了,让我们来回顾一下这个笑话,我会与你们一同来回顾。

All right.

好了。

That's it.

以上就是我们今天学到的。

All five jokes.

五种类型的笑话。

But we're going to review them one more time to maximize the pain.

但是,我们会再一次来回顾一下以此来加深你们印象。

Now, you can tell these to your friends, make them laugh, make them cry, or both.

现在,你们可以和你们的朋友们分享这些笑话,让他们开心,或者让他们哭,或者让他们又笑又哭。

So let's go from the top.

来让我们从头看起。

What's the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?

第一种是土豆泥和豌豆汤有何区别?

You can mash potatoes, but you can't pee soup.

你可以压土豆泥,但是你不能压豌豆汤(尿出汤)。

Yeah.

好。

Number two: What does a banana have in common with a million dollars?

第二个是:香蕉和一百万美元有个何相似之处?

They both have appeal (a peel).

他们都有吸引力(有皮)。(appeal 和a peal发音相似)

All right?

对吧。

Number three: What do you call a computer that sings?

第三种类型:你怎么称呼一台会唱歌的电脑?

A Dell (Adele).

戴尔电脑(A Dell与女歌手Adele读音相似)。

Yes, yes.

对了,对了。

And number four: Why was the math book sad?

第四种笑话类型:为什么数学书这么的伤心?

Because it had too many problems.

因为它有太多的问题了。

And finally, I need your help on this one, so you say the parts that you're supposed to say.

最后一种是,这个问题我需要你们的帮助,你们说一部分,我说一部分。

-" Knock, knock" .

"咚咚咚。"

-" ____" ?

"谁在敲门?"

-" Lettuce" . -" ____" ?

"Lettuce"."Lettuce 什么"?

-" Let us in, it's cold out here" .

"让我们进去吧,外边太冷了。"

Yeah, beautiful.

耶,完美。

Okay, guys, if you enjoyed these jokes and you want to memorize them and test your understanding of them, as always you can check out the quiz on www. engvid. com.

好了,同志们,如果你喜欢这些笑话,你想去记一下这些笑话或者你想考考自己对这些笑话的理解,你可以和往常一样,登录www.engvid.com这个网站。

While you're on engVid you can also check out my other lessons on dad jokes and five common types of jokes.

在这上面,你同样可以点击我其他的课程,比如"dad jokes"和"five common type of jokes".

Not types of jokes.

不是笑话的类型哈。

I have another jokes video.

我还有另外一个有关笑话的视频。

You'll see it attached to the video.

我放在了这个视频的后面。

And if you have your own jokes and you want to make me laugh, I love terrible jokes, so please just leave them in the comments and, you know, make me laugh.

如果你也有你自己的笑话,你也想让我开心一下,你知道的我喜欢糟糕的笑话,请把它们留言到评论区,然后就可以,让我也哈哈大笑了。

Make yourselves laugh.

同时也可以让你自己开心。

Make everybody else who's watching this video laugh right now.

同时也可以让在看这个视频的所有人开心。

And after you do that, don't forget: Check me out of Facebook and Twitter.